Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I transformed KW20, RecJ-, dprA-, and RecJdprA-- strains with MAP7 DNA. I'm changing the concentrations that I plate, because last time, I got a lot of "film"s and "TMTC"s (too many to count).

Made KW20, ExoI-, dprA-, and ExoIdprA-- strains MIV-competent, which didn't take too long to grow up, thankfully.

It feels like today was a very busy day, and the sentences above probably don't do justice to how pooped I am from monitoring the MIV-competent cells, to diluting and plating the transforming cells, and getting stuff ready for a growth curve tomorrow. It's probably because I did it all simultaneously.

No comments: